A growing number of individuals brought to our attention that they do not own companies, while documents obtained from the massive data leak from Panamanian law firm, Mossack Fonseca, allegedly show, they incorporated a company in known tax-havens e.g. the British Virgin Islands, Seychelles etc.. Even though they never visited any of the (representative) offices of Mossack Fonseca, nor did they authorize third parties to represent them.
Until today, investigations and interviewing the alleged owners established a trail of personal and corporate identity theft. Copies of real or fake passports and persons with similar family names were used to impersonate, implicate and perpetrate (ID theft) criminal activities.
Suspect and criminal activities that reveal the purpose of ID theft....
Criminal activities (not limited to):
- money laundering between continents,
- forgery of official government documents,
- Nigerian 419 advance fee fraud, scamming business people around the globe,
- drugs trafficking,
- arms trade and
- human trafficking.
Suspect activities (not limited to):
- receiving unusual money transfers with a suspect origin,
- opening bank accounts to commit fraud
First published by Ultrascan-KPO 12 April 2016